Here’s Sol’s weekly selection from the blogosphere. Feel free to recommend anything or give your feedback in the Questions and Comments below.
And don’t forget you can subscribe to our posts so you don’t miss any of this, ever.
- The Bestseller Formula: Appeal to the Masses.
- If you want to be complicated, do it with images.
- Understanding genre elements takes practice.
- Tell your story out loud before you write it down.
- What’s your character’s circle of being?
- Awkwardly uncomfortable plot turns.
- Jackson, Cameron, Tarantino Oh my!
- Fair use: What it really means.
Karel Segers wrote his first produced screenplay at age 17. Today he is a story analyst with experience in acquisition, development and production. He has trained students worldwide, and worked with half a dozen Academy Award nominees. Karel speaks more European languages than you have fingers on your left hand, which he is still trying to find a use for in his hometown of Sydney, Australia. The languages, not the fingers.