Here’s Sol’s weekly selection from the blogosphere. Feel free to recommend anything or give your feedback in the Questions and Comments below.
And don’t forget you can subscribe to our posts so you don’t miss any of this, ever.
- The Bestseller Formula: Appeal to the Masses.
- If you want to be complicated, do it with images.
- Understanding genre elements takes practice.
- Tell your story out loud before you write it down.
- What’s your character’s circle of being?
- Awkwardly uncomfortable plot turns.
- Jackson, Cameron, Tarantino Oh my!
- Fair use: What it really means.